What are cookies?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information, these are downloaded to the user’s device used when visiting a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user every time he accesses the web. In addition, this allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet; they cannot damage the user’s device / device and, if they are activated in your browser settings, they help us identify and resolve possible operating errors.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work the same way, but they have small differences:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies have a certain duration, this is based on the duration of the browser visit, and they are deleted when the browser is closed. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support website security and its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: These types of cookies are stored on the device’s hard drive, and the browser reads them every time you make a new visit to www.nrs-group.com. They have a specific expiration or expiration date, and once it expires, the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences; analyze visits and help us understand how users arrive at our site and improve our services.
- Functionality Cookies: They allow www.nrs-group.com to remember decisions taken by the user, such as their login or identifier. The information collected by these cookies is anonymized (that is, it does not contain your name, address, or other sensitive data).
- Third Party Cookies: Third-party cookies are the cookies necessary to use external applications on our website; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or external content supplements (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use these types of files to track their visits to each site where they are advertised.
- Analytical Cookies: These are cookies that have the purpose of periodic maintenance and guarantee the best operation and service to the user; collecting data of your activity.
|Cookie Name||Purpose||Expiration date||Type|
|1P_JAR||Transfer data to Google||1 month||Analytics / Third Parties|
|_gat||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.||1 minute||Analytics / Third Parties|
|CONSENT||Google Adwords These cookies have an advertising purpose. They contain a randomly generated unique value that allows the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide recommendations regarding products based on statistical data.||Permanent||Publicity|
|_gid||These cookies have an advertising purpose. They contain a randomly generated unique value that allows the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide recommendations regarding products based on statistical data.||Persistent||Publicity|
|NID||It is used by Google. It contains a unique ID that Google uses to remember your preferences and other information.||1 year||Publicity|
|DV||It is used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous information about navigation.||1 day||Publicity|
|PHPSESSID||This cookie is native to PHP and allows the web to save serialized status data.||2 years||Functionality|
I accept analytics / third party cookies and pubility
I accept the necessary and functional cookies
What happens if cookies are disabled?
Some features of the Services and areas of this website may not work properly if cookies are disabled.
User configuration to avoid Cookies.
Thus, you can block cookies through the browser configuration tools or you can configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. Más información.
- If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. Más información.
- If you use Chrome, in the Options section> Advanced options> Privacy. Más información.
- If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. Más información.
- If you use Safari, in the option Preferences> Security or Privacy, you can configure Browser. Más información.
The person responsible for the treatment is:
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
- Name of owner: Net Real Solutions S.L.U.
- Registered office: Carrer Arcadi Garcia Sanz, 19.
- Town/city: Villarreal - Castellón
- Postcode: 12540
- Tax Identification Number: B12550877
- Telephone contact: (+34) 964 52 33 31
- Email: email@example.com
- End of treatment:
Maintain a business relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by net real solutions that are related to your products and services.
- Perform statistical studies.
- Conduct Google Adwords campaigns adapted to your profiles.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
- Legal basis of the treatment:
Consent of the applicant.
- Data retention:
Some of the cookies used on this website will save your data while you continue with the open session. On the other hand, the data extracted by third-party cookies will be stored for two years.
- Recipients Data communication:
The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
- Rights that assist the user:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and to the limitation or opposition to its processing.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
- Contact information to exercise your rights:
- Net Real Solutions S.L.U
- Address: Avda. Arcadi García Sanz,19 - 1º A Vila-real, Castellón, 12540 - España
- Telephone: (+34) 964 52 33 31
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org